samedi 21 mars 2009

Quelque part en Virginie du Sud....

je serais un sujet d'étude... et dire que je n'ai pas dû attendre de mourir... plutôt cool non?...!

"Hi!

I don't know if you'll read this or not, but I've been given an assignment in my French class where I am to write about a someone, or something, from France. Most of my classmates are writing about philosophers or writers, but I wanted to write about you because I absolutely adore your music & thought it would be a great way to introduce my class to someone current!

My favorite song of yours is Dans la Peau, but I can't find the lyrics anywhere...I was wanting to print them & pass them around as part of my visual aid for the project. Can you tell me a little about the song?
If you could tell me a little about yourself, I'd appreciate it so much!

Thanks!
Sarah "



Bon... bah... maintenant va falloir répondre à tout ça... en anglais dans le texte...! So la classe ;-)

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

Waoooo, whatta thrill ! This is as great as unexpected, I guess. Mama gotta be proud of herself! ;-)